Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

website links for coins/banknotes

• 30-10-2010 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

hi any one know any good sites other than ebay or adverts to buy irish banknotes and coins iv tried a few sites gumtree done deal etc allready

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

wow bit dear lol:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 martykk

What are you looking for? Im based in KK and have a lot of late 20th century coins

hey marty just looking for pre euro coins punts etc millenium pound coins and pearse shillings and sets of unc coins and any irish banknotes really .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

See my thread above, I also have a number of Irish shilling and florin coins circa 20's to early 40's

edit to say, been doing a bit of research and I don't have a 1943 unfortunately :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Guys, please note that buying/selling items is not permitted on the forum. Swapping items on thread is permitted though.

If you wish to buy or sell an item please use www.adverts.ie (it's free) to post an ad and you may link to your ad here on thread.

Thanks!

i was only looking for website links :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

jamiecoins wrote: »
    i was only looking for website links :)

No problem. Just wanted to remind everyone. Also, if anyone wants to sell/buy and place it here on thread there is absolutely no problem with it once a link to an adverts.ie ad has been included as well.

The transaction should then take place on adverts.ie but you'll still reach the forum users here as well. Placing an ad and doing transaction through adverts.ie won't cost the buyer nor the seller a thing! ;)

Advertisement