Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for megadrive game name

• 30-10-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭

hi, im looking for the name of a game i used have for the sega megadrive. long time ago :D i was only about 5 or 6 at the time. had it up until shortly before the release of the play station.

you used walk along (1-2 player) killing killing people( maybe monsters actually?:rolleyes::rolleyes:). more combat stile kicking and punching but if i remember right you could pick up some bars and stuff. and you regained health by breaking these big phone boxes and getting stuff inside it

its the worlds worst description of a game ever but a cant remember it as i was so young at the time i just cant remember it but it was brilliant. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    not hopeful of getting a name of it but if i saw pictures of it id know if it was the game

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Streets of Rage?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streets_of_Rage

Was a pretty well known game at the time, I remember playing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

If not Streets of Rage, maybe Double Dragon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Streets of Rage?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streets_of_Rage

Was a pretty well known game at the time, I remember playing it

i just checked the name on google images. thats the one:D going downloading it on xbox live :D
    thanks for the help. guess my sh!tty discription was just about good enough:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Ah Streets of Rage. One of the finest video games of all time and still better than 95% of video games released these days!

djimi wrote: »
    Ah Streets of Rage. One of the finest video games of all time and still better than 95% of video games released these days!

streets of rage 2 is only available on xbl :(

• Advertisement

Play in on your computer so

I'm on a mac so doubt it'll work for me

No Rom links

Play in on your computer so

I'm on a mac so doubt it'll work for me

]

thanks. i shall wait till i get my anti virus re-installed first:rolleyes:

I don't realy follow you

I'm just trying to be helpful

Google Streets of Rage emulator and see what you find

I do it all the time with Commodore 64 games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with that site in the link.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No rom links lads.

That'll get a ban

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

It's on Mega Drive ultimate collection for 360 and PS3 as well, should be cheap to pick up now.

I do apologize :o

I don't realy ever post here, wasn't aware

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No probs

thanks for all the help lads, i have the name of it now so il manage to pick it up somewhere.

Streets Of Rage?
    Should I mention my love of the game?
    The sheer girth of my affection for the whole side scrolling beat-em up as a genre?
    I think it needs no further exploration.

(it sucks by the way) ;)

Advertisement