Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus hi-jacked and crashed in Eyre Sq

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Not trying to be smart, but in the circumstances I don't there being an actual pedestrian crossing at the corner would have made a difference. If the alleged perp was drunk enough to steal a bus in the first place.

????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

I was turning right at Garveys heading towards Cuba when this happened and all I saw was some guy roaring into a squad car and running away with the three Gardaí hopping out and legging it after him. I thought he was shouting abuse at them and they wanted a quiet word... :o

Glad nobody was hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Speed 4: Galway Shtyle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Speed 4: Galway Shtyle

The Viper Theme just came into my head and won't leave :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I arrived after the bus was lodged in the fence. The bus driver had the guy pinned against the side of the drivers compartment waiting for the Gardai.

Lucky nobody was hurt if he had gotten round that corner he could have built up a bit of speed along the docks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement