Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sportsden.ie?

Options
  • 30-10-2010 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

hey has any one bought ammo from www.sportsden.ie just wondering is it to much bother and how long it takes thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

was wondering about this myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

sgmg1984 wrote: »
    hey has any one bought ammo from www.sportsden.ie just wondering is it to much bother and how long it takes thanks

Well I had some dealings with them recently Ref trading a SXS for an U/O, found them very good to deal with, and appreciate the service they supplied me over the last day or so. They will post to you quite quickly, their prices are good on ammo it just the cost of postage which is out of their hands, but a good and swift service, call them 046--9021130. Had some friends that got some delivered, no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sgmg1984

thanks deerhunter was very helpful it be handy for me to get ammo this way as i live a fare bit from any gun shop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Simon is great to deal with, bought two new guns of him and some clothing all of which were A LOT cheaper than another store closer to me, one item was 30% cheaper.

yeah i heard that name pop up a good few times around the place all good do you know whats the story with the gun licence do you need to post it to the place or just scan in both sides and e mail it ? is it that straight forward i mean ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

sgmg1984 wrote: »
    yeah i heard that name pop up a good few times around the place all good do you know whats the story with the gun licence do you need to post it to the place or just scan in both sides and e mail it ? is it that straight forward i mean ?
    Well, it says on http://www.sportsden.ie/guns/gun-accessories/ammunition/rifle-ammunition.html
    Please Note that in order to ship ammunition directly to customers via a secure courier service we must be provided with a faxed or scanned and emailed copy of the customers current or extended firearms licence. Once we have recieved this we can ship the required ammunition but only ammunition which matches the firearm on the licence. Also we can only ship up to the maximum amount of rounds listed on the licence provided.Please note that we will only ship ammunition to the address on the licence provided. (please Contact us for more Information).
    So I'm assuming you could just scan both sides, and email it. May be an idea to scan it as a "jpeg", as the usual default "bmp" or "bitmap" picture type can be quite a big file size, and take some time to send.

thanks I will give it a go and post up how it goes thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Hi Lads/Ladies,

As a previous post has explained, shipping ammunition to the address of a licence holder is no problem. The only problem we have is that we cannot ship large amounts of shotgun cartridges as the cost of sending them by courier is too high. If you wish to avail of our very competitive cartridge specials on quantitys greater than 500 rounds you will have to collect them from our store in Navan.

Rifle ammunition and orders of up to 500 shotgun cartridges can be delivered next day once we have recieved the order and the scanned copy of a valid firearms licence (Both Sides) before 3pm any working day.

Cheers for your support.

Simon.
    www.sportsden.ie

Is the ammunition listed everything you carry? Prices seem good, so do you have anything in .25-06?

Hi Lads/Ladies,

As a previous post has explained, shipping ammunition to the address of a licence holder is no problem. The only problem we have is that we cannot ship large amounts of shotgun cartridges as the cost of sending them by courier is too high. If you wish to avail of our very competitive cartridge specials on quantitys greater than 500 rounds you will have to collect them from our store in Navan.

Rifle ammunition and orders of up to 500 shotgun cartridges can be delivered next day once we have recieved the order and the scanned copy of a valid firearms licence (Both Sides) before 3pm any working day.

Cheers for your support.

Simon.
    www.sportsden.ie

Simon,

Both the boots and the Beretta s/a worked and fitted like a dream today, have you any ammo for my hornet will have to give you a call regarding it.
    If you get a good clean 223 in Pm me.

Mac

Hi Lads/Ladies,

Cheers for your support.

Simon.
    www.sportsden.ie

thanks simon , any idea when you will have .22LR stingers back in stock ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭fish slapped

We have Remington .22 Hornet 45gr Hp and Federal 45 gr Vshock jsp's in Stock.

Thanks,

Simon
    www.sportsden.ie

What price for these please??

Great ! Ordered some .22lr rounds can track them online and got em next day great service and very fast wouldnt deal with any one else
    only issue is they have a great selection but would be great if they put up more (cleaning kits and solvents) but still a great shop,

Thanks to every one who replied.

Simon,

Whats best for taking care of the harkila boots, just brushed them off on monday and stuffed with paper and left them to air.

hi simon
    do you sell break-free cpl gun oil in your shop if so can you put it on your website

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ArseLtd

Hey Simon,

Is it the same with the Velocitors as it is with the Stingers? As in that they wont be around until next year?

i think its all CCI products stingers, mini-mag ,Velocitors and SGB,s seem to be out of stock every where hope they come back soon

thanks simon will you be putting the break-free oil on the web site

Thanks a million I appreciate it .

Stick the spray on there also or I might call over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

I was looking at the sportsden site today, they have a good deal running at the moment, might interest some of ye looking for a foxing setup

http://www.sportsden.ie/guns/gun-showroom/rifles/tikka-t3-tactical-223-deal.html

• Advertisement

thanks simon ill buy the oil as soon as its up on the site along with other stuff i want thanks again :)

thanks again :)

thanks again simon,

got every thing the next day delighted with it all.

pleasure doing business with you and look forward to dealing with you in the furture Id highly recommend you to any one .

Advertisement