Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do I get an animated short produced as pilot ep

Options
  • 30-10-2010 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

well I think the name says it all. I have an idea for a show, but I have to make a pilot to see if anyone else will like it enough to make some money for me. where do people go for these sort of things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Whats your background? Are you an animator? Have you worked in any area of television production animated or live action? How far have you developed the idea so far - scripts, character design, concept design, budget breakdown etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

my fault I should have clarified, I'm not an animator, I'm looking for someone to animate my idea into a viable prototype for display to the major animators/ producers. I have a fully drawn out script, with character back stories and personalities. I can't drown anyone in a pool of money but explain the idea to interested parties and if they think it is good I can offer a share of profits, with more animation work.

Advertisement