Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Noob questions

• 30-10-2010 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Sorry lads. :o

I got a 04 Ovetto moped and im just wondering how do i get the steering lock to work? (i know that is a really nooby question lol)

Also the seat doesnt seem to have a lock which is ok but it just means anyone can open up and access the petrol/oil also. Is this normal not there to be a lock?

Sorry lads, i do appreciate everyones help, it my first bike of any sort!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

turn the handlebars all the way to the left and turn the key to the lock and if it doesn't lock just turn it a little back to the right whille turning the key and it should kick in, hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

You normally have to push the key in while turning it to the left to engage the steering lock (while the handlebars are all the way to the left).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

Lennyboy wrote: »
    Sorry lads. :o

I got a 04 Ovetto moped and im just wondering how do i get the steering lock to work? (i know that is a really nooby question lol)

Also the seat doesnt seem to have a lock which is ok but it just means anyone can open up and access the petrol/oil also. Is this normal not there to be a lock?

Sorry lads, i do appreciate everyones help, it my first bike of any sort!!

If I was you, I wouldn't bother with the steering lock as it can be broken easily. Better to always rely on a proper lock

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

the seat should have a lock, it's worked by the ignition switch, turn left w/o pressing in and the seat should pop.

Advertisement