Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Applied Physics

Options
  • 30-10-2010 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Is this course difficult to get into? I am doing an OU physics degree. I just wonder about my eligibilty.

Is anyone doing this course now? How do you find it. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maherant

Hi,
    I am a current student on this program, and like you I got my undergrad through the OU. You wont have a problem on this course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Kohl

What courses did you take with the OU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maherant

Hi,
    I studied, s207, smt359, T356, s103,T206 and ms221 that were mats/physics related.
    Hope this helps!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Kohl

Hello Maherant

Did you find there was much hassle in applying for the MSc course?

And is there any research project/ labs on the MSc course? How are you finding those, considering the OU degree is more distance based.

I have most of the OU Physics Resdiential schools done and completed.

Just wondering about the level of practical work. I really want to be doing more practical stuff than stuck in a lecture theatre. I'd like to do a research degree after.

Thanks

Advertisement