Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A History and Physchem question.

• 30-10-2010 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I've dropped out of college to re-sit the Leaving Cert as an external candidate [didn't get the course I wanted because of crap points last year, opted for last CAO choice, didn't like the course].
    I'm taking History again and thinking of doing Physics & Chemistry [I'm looking to do a science course, and the previous one shocked me with the extent of my scientific ignorance outside the field of biology].

Anyway, queries:

[a] Does the History course change every year? I did Later Modern History the last time around, and I still have the books and knowledge and so forth. Will I have to do Early Modern this year?

Do you absolutely need to do experiments for Physics & Chemistry? As I'm repeating outside of school, I won't have access to a laboratory

Before anybody points this out, I'm also taking other subjects to pad out my points.

Comments

Advertisement