Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I ordered wrong show on Ticketmaster

Options
  • 30-10-2010 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Placed an order for Ross O'Carroll Kelly and just realised I've ordered the matinee show instead of the evening:(

What is Ticketmasters policy with this, will they change them for me or am I gonna be stuck with them??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

not sure about them changing them and if they do there might be a charge, you could also try adverts.ie for a swop or to sell them and get the right ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

AS far as I know, Ticketmaster will never issue a refund or exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,666 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

new2biking wrote: »
    Placed an order for Ross O'Carroll Kelly and just realised I've ordered the matinee show instead of the evening:(

What is Ticketmasters policy with this, will they change them for me or am I gonna be stuck with them??

Did you read the Terms and Conditions on their website?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

You're stuck with them. Best thing to do is to sell them on toutless or adverts for cost price and hope someone will buy them if you absolutely cannot make the matinee.

Ticketmaster only offer refunds/exchanges on re-scheduled gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

jor el wrote: »
    AS far as I know, Ticketmaster will never issue a refund or exchange.

From unfortunate experience, I can vouch for this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement