Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get sunday papers early?

Options
  • 30-10-2010 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

Where in Dublin can you get the sunday papers (independent, business post) early? Are they in the shop late saturday nights?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Jehuty42

24 hour shops might. I know the Eurospar on Bath Avenue has stacks of papers when I go in late at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Preety sure I've also seen the Sunday papers in Londis on Westmoreland St!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

i thought they were finished printing maybe 2am and they would be delivered between 4 and 7 around the country

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

No, Sindo, Tribune and Biz Post have early editions. The street sellers usually have them, there used to be a guy who sold them outside The Old Stand but haven't drunk there in ages so not sure if he's still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

qwytre wrote: »
    Where in Dublin can you get the sunday papers (independent, business post) early? Are they in the shop late saturday nights?

Centra on the junction of Malahide Road / Griffith Ave has them around 21:15 on saturday nights, but they close at 21:55. It's the one beside Graingers Pub.

• Advertisement
Advertisement