Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[BPB] Boards Photobook 2010 - Delivery Organisation

• 30-10-2010 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm a bit early with this as the book hasn't even been printed yet :o
    Just checking to see how we are going to get to first batch of the big-bulk ordered on to everyone.

All books will come to the launch with us, so if you are attending, you can pick up your copy there.

If not - we would like to try to have people at the launch pick up copies for users in their area.

So, can you please leave a note here if you are:
    a) attending the launch
    b) willing to bring back books to your area (+ name it)
    or
    c) unable to attend and your location

That way we can work out a system to ensure everyone gets their copy!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭rameire

We should be there and we're from Athy so anyone wanting us to collect for you...just PM me. :)

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I'll be at the launch (presumably so will SusieQue and Buzz). We'll probably all go together. Maybe even ACD can travel with us?

I can also take books for the Meath brigade (if there is one)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Won't make the launch unfortunately. But will ask one of the DCC-boardsies to keep my copy til the following Tuesday :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I'll be at the launch. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I'll be at the launch, but as I'm coming from Dublin and going back to Dublin, I'm not too sure what kind help I'll be with the moving of copies around!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

Planning on being at the launch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Won't make the launch, unfortunately - in Galway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I'll be there and living in town I doubt I'll be a help delivering to anybody!
    I also assume we'll be going to the pub across the road for a few? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭EyeBlinks

Should be there. Can do Kerry and Mayo prior to Xmas (central collection point) if thats any use!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

I'll be at the launch, work in Sandyford and live in Bray if that helps with distribution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Won't make the launch, unfortunately - in Galway.
    xia wrote: »
    Won't make the launch unfortunately. But will ask one of the DCC-boardsies to keep my copy til the following Tuesday smile.gif

Sorry to hear guys!
    I'll be there and living in town I doubt I'll be a help delivering to anybody!
    I also assume we'll be going to the pub across the road for a few? :)

Hell yeah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I'll be there. Live in Firhouse so can collect for anyone in this area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'll be at the launch as well. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

I'll be at the launch to pick up my copies :D happy to pick up copies for anyone living near to or around Wicklow area if that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I won't make the launch, but I can collect it from anyone in town any evening after :)

Have a great night though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Will be there all going well! Can help with books in Dublin if anyone needs me to take their copy.

Jemmy wrote: »
    I won't make the launch, but I can collect it from anyone in town any evening after :)

Have a great night though :D

I could pick your up for you if you want. You could collect from me or Bryna could bring it down to that area you both work and you could collect from her. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Just saw this now :)
    Ill be at the launch, I can hold copies for anyone in Greystones or near if needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭DutchGuy

I'll be at the launch, I'm in Dublin too so not sure how much use I'll be for picking up other people's copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Cosmo K

Can't make it to the launch party, is there anyone from Galway going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Anyone in south-east, Cork or Limerick who need books delivered. I'll be shooting in those areas over the next couple of months and will be available to deliver within reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I'll be there, coming from letterkenny (donegal) and i'll gladly bring some books home with me but i dont think there's anyone else getting one from my area, but i'll still offer just in case, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SusieQue

Not going to make it I'm afraid. Have a get together with old college pals that we have been trying to organise for nearly 2 years so can't miss that!! Pity, cos I was looking forward to seeing those of you I know & to meeting those of you I've not yet met. Ah well, another time :)
    Have a great night guys ;)

I'm sure Denis will pick my book up, seeing as he's going to be there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

If the Galway Christmas Market Photowalk on 4th December (see further down in Expeditions) goes ahead:
    I plan on going there and suppose I can organise getting the book from whoever has them after the launch to bring some with me.

xia wrote: »
    If the Galway Christmas Market Photowalk on 4th December (see further down in Expeditions) goes ahead:
    I plan on going there and suppose I can organise getting the book from whoever has them after the launch to bring some with me.

Good thinking grasshopper!
    Was gonna ask Sineadw or another DCC'er to pick up yours so will make a note of Galway based users too and see if we can work this out, would be a good idea....

Unless off course someone from Galway is attending? Speak now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

I'll be there to pick up my own. Dunno if anyone from Sligo needs any delivered, but I'll happily collect any that need brought this direction :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I can make it and collect books for the Carlow/Kilkenny area if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Pivot_Al

I'll be at the launch all going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭trican

I wont be able to make it, I'm in the UK, is postage an option or would i be better to try ask someone to go along to pick it up for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I could pick your up for you if you want. You could collect from me or Bryna could bring it down to that area you both work and you could collect from her. :)

Only seen this now, thanks dude sure we'll have to go for pints soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Working on the pub crawl for the saturday after you get back from london. :)

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Fajitas! wrote: »
    SHHHHHHHHHHH!!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Anyone in south-east, Cork or Limerick who need books delivered. I'll be shooting in those areas over the next couple of months and will be available to deliver within reason
    Yep, I'm in the Cork area this week. I can PM you the necessary details if you are around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

I just saw this now. Im based in Dublin13 and work in citywest. but im not sure who ill need to collect my book from. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

I wont be able to make the launch. I work in Bray and live in City West so if someone could get mine and I could collect of them that would be great.

• Advertisement

Bray delivery shouldn't be a problem, we have volunteers for that area.
    Will have a look at the other ones and post follow-up here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I am trimming my toe nails that night and so cannot make it.

Anyone going past my way that can drop my books around?

Sorry a change of plans, but I wont be able to make the launch...got some work on for the whole of next week...(Yipeee!:D). Can some one get my copy for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I'll be there, coming from letterkenny (donegal) and i'll gladly bring some books home with me but i dont think there's anyone else getting one from my area, but i'll still offer just in case, lol.

Its now looking like i won't be able to go down for this, was looking forward to it :(

I dont think anyone else from my neck of the woods is heading down either, so what way do i get the book now?

rameire wrote: »
    Sorry a change of plans, but I wont be able to make the launch...got some work on for the whole of next week...(Yipeee!:D). Can some one get my copy for me?

Didn't I pick up yours last year? If so I can do it again !

• Advertisement

EyeBlinks wrote: »
    Didn't I pick up yours last year? If so I can do it again !

Cant remember!:o But that would be great! Cheers!!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Its now looking like i won't be able to go down for this, was looking forward to it :(

I dont think anyone else from my neck of the woods is heading down either, so what way do i get the book now?

5169518207_3120f4ac5f_o.jpg
    MaryCoughlan by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

There will be loads going up there for the 25th. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

If there is anyone popping into Limerick City could they drop one into me, as I can't make it up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i've been away - only back yesterday so still a bit jetlagged despite 18 hours sleep :mad:

as it stands i think i'll make the launch, but if that changes i might take dakar up on his offer to deliver to sligo if he wouldn't mind? should know later next week.

[snarah - did you get my pm about the payment btw? was crosseyed typing it, lol]

rameire wrote: »
    Cant remember!:o But that would be great! Cheers!!!!:D

Are you in Raheny/Edenmore ?

artyeva wrote: »
    i've been away - only back yesterday so still a bit jetlagged despite 18 hours sleep :mad:

as it stands i think i'll make the launch, but if that changes i might take dakar up on his offer to deliver to sligo if he wouldn't mind? should know later next week.

[snarah - did you get my pm about the payment btw? was crosseyed typing it, lol]

Can ship to Westport if that helps any?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

If there is anyone popping into Limerick City could they drop one into me, as I can't make it up?

I'll be in Limerick constantly over the next well..........however many years :-p

I made a nice list here somewhere, in Excell, colour coded and all :o (i'm good like that...)

I will also be the crazy girl running around like a mad yolk on Saturday for those who haven't met me before and will have said list with me so make sure all copies are handed out.

Will post here tomorrow or Friday about who is picking up for where etc....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

EyeBlinks wrote: »
    Can ship to Westport if that helps any?

aw cheers T but i'll be able to come up after all, yay.

i'll be collecting arciphel's copy too, sNarah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

great stuff :f cant wait to get my copy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement