Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my dogs gone do laa

• 30-10-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

my poor dogs going do laa since 530 because off fire workes i am waiting for the gards to land at my door ive put him in the garage hes barked in the house he going mad barking so its back to his pen again and hes still barking :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I can understand. My own dog is barking her head off as are the neighbours dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Given the fireworks are illegal and a fair bit noisier than your dog barking I doubt you'll have any guards at your door.

Personally I would think it might be an idea to take the dog in - its barking cos its frightened and afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

sligopark wrote: »
    Given the fireworks are illegal and a fair bit noisier than your dog barking I doubt you'll have any guards at your door.

Personally I would think it might be an idea to take the dog in - its barking cos its frightened and afraid.

naa mate he bloody wants to go hunting :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

.17hmr wrote: »
    naa mate he bloody wants to go hunting :eek:

"Fond" memories of crowbangers, clay pigeon shoots.....;)

Let the poor critter in the house? We would never leave a dog out anyways.

Collie was mildly agitated on that day but we gave her a wee valium, then a walk and a feed and she slept all night long.

Graces7 wrote: »
    "Fond" memories of crowbangers, clay pigeon shoots.....;)

Let the poor critter in the house? We would never leave a dog out anyways.

Collie was mildly agitated on that day but we gave her a wee valium, then a walk and a feed and she slept all night long.

i put him in the garage for it got a bit mad last night went to let him out this morning he met me at the door with a smug look on him looked in the garage the fecker trashed it, and i thought dogs cant smile well this mut was smileing:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

For the love of my eyes and my brain, please use punctuation and a spell check! Had to read your post about 4 times before I understood what you were on about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

The advantages of having a totally deaf cat suddenly become apparent :)

For the love of my eyes and my brain, please use punctuation and a spell check! Had to read your post about 4 times before I understood what you were on about.
    Not everyone is familiar with a keyboard so you really should be making allowances instead of being critical.

We can leave it at that and get back on topic again please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

His computer skills have nothing to do with it. It's basic grammar skills. I'm just saying it's difficult to understand his post and he's not a first time poster either.

Anyways, now he knows, so we shall leave it at that. ;)

Yes its a terrible day outside too, do you wish to complain about that also? :D

• Advertisement

:eek: now why would i do that just to keep you happy.us working class pepole have'nt got the skills that you middle class may have :D . have a good day now donegalgirl28.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

:eek: now why would i do that just to keep you happy.us working class pepole have'nt got the skills that you middle class may have :D . have a good day now donegalgirl28.

Well said that man!

Language is about communication. And I say that as a qualified English teacher.

If you saw this man working a craft with a chain saw, you would see that we each have different skills. He is a master at his job. Uses a chainsaw better than donegalgirl writes and gives his skill to help others.

Well said Graces7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Not to be smart nor off topic but communication is about end user understanding - no point in posting in German toward an end user understanding not a word of German same as posting in part text talk part pigeon english ...

just my opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

What gets me is that the poor dog can't read it no matter what way it's written.

( inserts friendly woofs here to settle the doggie. )

irish1967 wrote: »
    What gets me is that the poor dog can't read it no matter what way it's written.

( inserts friendly woofs here to settle the doggie. )

:D very good:D

To Donegalgirl28. I apologise for my comment re. middle class. I do not know your background, nor do I want to but my comment was uncalled for. I am not very good with computers nor will I be but I will keep trying.

Thanks Mum (Graces7) Dad (Muffler.:D;)

Thanks Mum (Graces7) Dad (Muffler.:D;)
    Always the comedian :D

Halloween's been and gone and I think this thread has run it's course so I'll lock it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement