Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D gameing

Options
  • 30-10-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi im thinking of buying a 3d game card and a set of the shutter glasses but im not sure if my screen can handle 3D its a true 120Hz full Hd screen is there any thing else my screen needs to run 3D ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

If its AMD HD6000 you'll still need paid middleware :mad: If you've an nVidia card you're sailing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i thought amd/ati where releasing their answer to nvidias 3d vision yoke with the 6000 series? kinda strange that they dont have this when they have eyefinity

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Only for Blu-Ray, for games you still need to pay for bridgeware :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well that sucks, good thing im not really into the whole 3d thing yet (only 3d thing im looking at is the 3ds as it looks sweet :))

Advertisement