Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Lights of New Ross

Options
  • 30-10-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed that the street lights of down-town New Ross fail to work some nights of the week ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Has anyone else noticed that the street lights of down-town New Ross fail to work some nights of the week ?

yes its an absolute pain!

i was going over north street on friday night and someone was crossing the street in front of my car, i couldn't see him until the last second!

It's really dangerous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Kehoejck

Ledger wrote: »
    yes its an absolute pain!

i was going over north street on friday night and someone was crossing the street in front of my car, i couldn't see him until the last second!

It's really dangerous!!

A yeh excuses just to hit people!

Seriously, though I have noticed this. Comes and goes, some weeks there will work and then there will be days where they don't, quite strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Kehoejck wrote: »
    A yeh excuses just to hit people

less of that now john. Ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

down-town New Ross

Heh, heh. Sorry but it just sounds funny!

Advertisement