Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it hard to get a credit card now?

Options
  • 31-10-2010 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

I used to have two credit cards when i was in college a few years back,i got rid of them,i am looking to get a card now,is it hard to get approved for one now,im working and have good bit of savings,im not on huge salary though.Im banking with BOI.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If you've got a monthly salary going into your account for more than 6 months then you should be able to apply. If you managed your last cards well then that should go in your favour too. You can apply online for a Clear card or if you want a standard card you can apply online or through your local branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Yeah, just apply. You're not asking the bank for a favour. You are looking to avail of one of their main services and they should be glad of the business.

Advertisement