Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlemartyr Resort Gym

Options
  • 31-10-2010 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me an first-hand appraisal of the gym in the Castlemartyr Resort Hotel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Up its own backside!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Sounds like most things wrt to there. Has there been any change since the Dromoland crowd too it over though? The last lot were just plain clueless as far as I can see, I've no idea how they got the franchise.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Up its own backside!

Elaborate.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Darac

Drive 2 miles down the road and join the gym in Garryvoe. It's a much nicer place and never that busy.

Darac wrote: »
    Drive 2 miles down the road and join the gym in Garryvoe. It's a much nicer place and never that busy.

Garryvoe hotel presumebly? Never occured to me.

BTW I hope you don't mean Garryvoe is 'a much nicer place' then Castlemartyr. ;)

• Advertisement

As an aside, I've been a member of the gym for a while now and its pretty excellent. Its rarely busy either.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Darac

Yeah, I was down there during the week and I had the pool to myself

Advertisement