Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to make a nokia ring for longer

Options
  • 31-10-2010 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi i have a nokia c5 problem is it only rings for about 10 secs before going to voice mail .it is a pay as u go on Vodafone .
    thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You need to contact Vodafone and they can extend it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

RINGS UNTIL ANSWERED BY YOUR VOICEMAIL

If your mobile's voicemail number is, for example:
    +27-82-131-987-6543

....and you want your phone to divert to your voicemail after say 20 seconds, then type:

**61*+27821319876543**20#

The time can be up to 30secs (network default)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Is that only Vodafone? I just remember having to call meteor as it wouldn't work from the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭blaz

Is that only Vodafone? I just remember having to call meteor as it wouldn't work from the phone.

It works perfectly fine on Meteor, Vodafone, Three, but doesn't work on O2 prepay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Works on all gsm networks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

When I try it I get "call forwarding connection problem or invalid MMI code". Tried: **61*+35387XXXXXXX**30# and **61*087XXXXXXX**30#

Edit: **61*0875xxxxxxx**30# worked.

Advertisement