Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Wireless connection problem

Options
  • 31-10-2010 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

I got UPC broadband a while back, it was setup for me wirelessly on my Pc and laptop. Its the newer cisco modem. It was working fine for a good while then out of the blue it stopped working on my main rig. Its still fine on the laptop. But now everytime I connect on my main pc it just says limited or no connection. If i use the UPC utility it just says the password is wrong, yet its the same password I am using on the laptop and thats fine.

Really have no clue about wireless connections, so any help or ideas would help!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

what windows you running on your main PC, you might need to delete the wireless profile and connect again?

Advertisement