Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer in Galway

Options
  • 31-10-2010 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm trying to find an engineer in Galway called Max (don't know surname), he has been recommeded to me but this is all I have to go on. Does anyone know him or the company he works for

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

An engineer called Max in Galway? Not much to go on but you can try asking in the Engineering forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

This is all that comes to mind :)

maxpowerhomersimpsontomdoherty.jpg

Maybe you could try the phonebook to look for Max in Galway:

http://www.eircomphonebook.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

ShBr wrote: »
    I'm trying to find an engineer in Galway called Max (don't know surname), he has been recommeded to me but this is all I have to go on. Does anyone know him or the company he works for

I know him.
    He worked on a lot of the local bridges and overpasses.
    Max headroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

ShBr wrote: »

What type of engineer? Civil, Mechanical, Biomedical, Electronic, Industrial?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Ya possibly narrow the Engineering field down a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ShBr

Civil engineer, eircom phonebook throws up 2 names but as I don't know his surname, I couldn't be sure who I was ringing. If you have his surname/company he works for it would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Not bein' rude, but I can't see how ya don't have any more info. on him, especially when whoever told ya about him would had to have known projects/tasks this Max had been working on??? Plus also, somebody / who-ever ya got his name off / or whoever they got is name off, one of them would had to have been dealing with them, so I find it un-believable that you haven't even been able to come up with his surname?? Something sounds wrong here! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

Not bein' rude, but I can't see how ya don't have any more info. on him, especially when whoever told ya about him would had to have known projects/tasks this Max had been working on??? Plus also, somebody / who-ever ya got his name off / or whoever they got is name off, one of them would had to have been dealing with them, so I find it un-believable that you haven't even been able to come up with his surname?? Something sounds wrong here! :confused:

Have to agree there..

Also suspicious that it's the OP's first post... Yeah it sounds like an odd conundrum that you have heard of a guy called Max, who's an engineer, but don't know anything else.

If you found 2 numbers in the phone book you could always give them a ring? 50/50 chance that you will be right, and if not you'll be out about 17c for the call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ShBr

No offence taken! The story is that my brother has a construction company in the UK and was talking to SOMEONE IN THE INDUSTRY while home recently, he was given this Max guys surname and the company he works for but as this conversation took place in a bar, this is all the info he can recall! I'm only trying to help him out and boards came up while I was going through a search engine so I thought WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY!!:confused:

Advertisement