Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anbody having trouble with O2 mobile broadband near Cork City Centre?

Options
  • 31-10-2010 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

I'm living near Victoria Hospital and while O2 mobile internet worked away fine for a year, about a month ago signal became erratic and connection started cutting out. Called into O2 downtown and they suggested it might be our sim card. We changed our sim but no joy. While the signal has stabilised and speed test comes up good, the connection cuts out quite a lot some days. Yesterday, Saturday, was bad. Anbody else have a similar problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I've hardly been in the city centre for the last few months although I do remember it being very erratic for a few years now but that seems to be fairly usual in my experiance with 02. I completely lose signal in my house in Douglas about half the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

Thanks JohnK. Actually, my O2 reception has improved greatly since Monday and is working away nicely now. Maybe they tweaked a receiver around here!

Advertisement