Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sport 1 Russia - 9e - EPL Live

• 31-10-2010 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭

For those who don't know....

Handy channel on 9e showing about 6 live EPL games a weekend in HD.

No English but it looks a very good channel.

Eurobird 9A (9.0E) - 12380.00 V - Txp: 84 - Beam: EB9A DVB-S2 (8PSK) - 26400 2/3 (PHD Site, 45.2 Mbps) - NID:1714 - TID:8400
    screenshot1-1.jpg?t=1288523045

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Meh....... What package is it on??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Meh....... What package is it on??

Platforma HD 9e

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Is there an sd version also?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭settopbox

cheers mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Manc-Red wrote: »

Have you got a sub? If so how much/where.

or should I just assume, other methods? ;)

• Advertisement

Anyone speak Russian?
    http://opt.vegasat.ru/index.php?productID=57

About €100 for 12 month's sub I think. What else would be needed to get tis up and running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭irishchris

It would work in your vu+ with software cam. Was looking at getting a sub of this myself but ended up buying a cyfra+ hd sub and jsc sport sub which I find great for footy which I mostly watch along with the fta uk bbc stuff

irishchris wrote: »
    It would work in your vu+ with software cam. Was looking at getting a sub of this myself but ended up buying a cyfra+ hd sub and jsc sport sub which I find great for footy which I mostly watch along with the fta uk bbc stuff

Would CCcam clear it?

Made an inquiry onto that website. It looks like they need a Dre Crypt ID. So they must pair the card with box/cam. Any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

CCCAM 2.1.3 supports DRE Crypt AFAIK.

However it most likely will need to be activated in an official RXR.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭fergiesarmy

Eurobird 9A (9.0E) - 12380.00 V - Txp: 84 - Beam: EB9A DVB-S2 (8PSK) - 26400 2/3 (PHD Site, 45.2 Mbps) - NID:1714 - TID:8400
    screenshot1-1.jpg?t=1288523045

Great we should probably look at a sub for this like you have. How much was your card..... you seem to have quite a few. canal+ etc etc.

• Advertisement

Great we should probably look at a sub for this like you have. How much was your card..... you seem to have quite a few. canal+ etc etc.

None of your business.

None of your business.

bit touchy are we?? whose benefit are your posts for. So people can drool over all the channels you can decrypt so you can flick through 25 diff options on which to watch utd on a saturday. Big deal.....

bit touchy are we?? whose benefit are your posts for. So people can drool over all the channels you can decrypt so you can flick through 25 diff options on which to watch utd on a saturday. Big deal.....

Grow up... He posted a channel for footie in HD!....... Thanks, and he's well entitled to it!

yeah you're right. He has much more posts than me, i'm only a newbie and a bit sad because i only have 99 posts. I can receive rte 1 and 2 in analogue with rabbits ears. I am going to put up a pic later on from the premiership highlights on saturday

yeah you're right. He has much more posts than me, i'm only a newbie and a bit sad because i only have 99 posts. I can receive rte 1 and 2 in analogue with rabbits ears. I am going to put up a pic later on from the premiership highlights on saturday

You do that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

*flicks lights on and off* fight fight fight!

If your trying to alude to the OP doing something let's say 'untoward' then please don't. We don't need that kind of discussion on these forums. There's plenty of other places for it.

Personally I found the OP's post a great benefit. I don't have the time for scanning in other sats and browsing multiple forums to find these kind of packages. Now that I'm aware of it I've looked into getting a sub which otherwise I wouldn't have known existed. So fair play to him.

s.welstead wrote: »
    If your trying to alude to the OP doing something let's say 'untoward' then please don't. We don't need that kind of discussion on these forums. There's plenty of other places for it.
    QUOTE]

not at all. I know he's not doing anything untoward. He just happens to have a viewing card for canal nordic, sky italia, al jazerra, bulsat, tring, digitalb, upc direct, russian sport, d+, nova etc etc like myself.....

QUOTE]

not at all. I know he's not doing anything untoward. He just happens to have a viewing card for canal nordic, sky italia, al jazerra, bulsat, tring, digitalb, upc direct, russian sport, d+, nova etc etc like myself.....

As Joe Duffy says "Whats your point??"

He's well entitled to have as many subs as he wants, how ever he gets them...

Its his own business...

Listen m8, you've had a problem with me on a couple of occasions over absolutely nothing - If you don't like my posts - don't read them.

I've shown a channel for the benefit of the lads here who enjoy different footy channels - nothing more.

• Advertisement

yeah you're right. He has much more posts than me, i'm only a newbie

Bit childish that, you'd want to have a long hard look at yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

QUOTE]

Ha, iv more than that, amateur:rolleyes:

Ha, iv more than that, amateur:rolleyes:

oh yeah, i bet you dont have the israeli channel on 9e :pac: some great football on that ......arf.

Ps i have over 100 posts now and should be taken v seriously :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Group hug:D

Group hug:D

:D:D:D:D

Advertisement