Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spinning / Circuit Training @ Fota Island Resort

• 31-10-2010 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi,

FYI to anybody interested, there is a new spinning & circuit training class starting this Wednesday in Fota Island Resort.

The class is being organised in association with Midleton Cycling & Triathalon Club as part of winter training but class is open to all so feel free to come along.

It will be a 45min advanced spinning class followed by a strength & conditioning circuits session

Between 7pm & 9pm, €60 for 6 weeks or €12 per week.

Call the hotel on 021-4673131 for more details.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭murf85

bertiecont wrote: »
    Hi,

FYI to anybody interested, there is a new spinning & circuit training class starting this Wednesday in Fota Island Resort.

The class is being organised in association with Midleton Cycling & Triathalon Club as part of winter training but class is open to all so feel free to come along.

It will be a 45min advanced spinning class followed by a strength & conditioning circuits session

Between 7pm & 9pm, €60 for 6 weeks or €12 per week.

Call the hotel on 021-4673131 for more details.

Is there many people on here interested in this? Think it could be a great pre season training infairness. If i knew there wud be other possibly new members of the club going i think id definitely head

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭bertiecont

Hi murf,

there are 1 or 2 new guys going to this that i know of -2 guys that i work with who haven't yet joined the club are heading and the classes are also open to everyone so there will be other people there who have nothing to do with the club.

The spinning class with week is booked out due to a slight mix up and a change in the hotels timetable - people were booked in since last week before the timetable changed but it used to be an easier class so after this week most of them will probably book in on another evening.

There are 10 guys going that i know of and the class can take 20 i think so plenty of room!

I'll be going myself next week and one of the guys who goes is the 'Membership Officer' in the club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Hi Bertie,

I maybe reading your post wrong, is the class going ahead tonight and is it ok to just show up or is it better to book?
    I have told some friends who are thinking of going down tonight, thanks.

*edit*
    Cancel that, I just rang the hotel and its booked out.

hi,

ya it's booked out this week due to a change over in the timetable - people were booked in since last week for the usual spinning class and most of these won't be booking in for next week so will def be space next week.

just call the hotel to book.

Dont think im available next wednesday so iv signed up to the spinning and conditioning class thursday. Looking forward to it now i must say

• Advertisement

Good stuff! All the classes are good.

Try to come along on a wednesday sometime you can and meet some of the club members.

bertiecont wrote: »
    Good stuff! All the classes are good.

Try to come along on a wednesday sometime you can and meet some of the club members.

A big thanks for letting us know about these classes bertie... Must say even tho it was torture,it was a good torture! First time doing spinning and il definitely be back next week.

Great bunch of lads to boot!

Advertisement