Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skill move timing

Options
  • 31-10-2010 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭

Hey I was wondering if ne one whos's good at pullin off skill moves could give me a hand.

I have been practicing tryin to do moves to get past players on the wings and stuff, running at full speed and then pulling off a skill move to go past the player. Some times i can pull it off but sometimes my player will just slow his run down.

My question is; when runnin at full speed is there a certain timing or ball position u should wait for before attempting the skill move?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

kirby is pretty sick at skill moves m8 ask him hes a nice chap:)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

The only ones worth using are the body feints and the odd stepover or two imo. The rest are impossible to use to good effect!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

Except those cnuts online who constantly flick the ball up over their own players head and yours. Hate all them flicks and stuff, mainly cause I can't do them!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

to be honest i never used skill before but have found it to be quite effective. if you flick rs up and left/right (4* skill) its really handy to turn inside when your getting pressed by a defender. with 5* players if you do a fake shot while holding LT and turn left or right he will do a ronaldo chop. this is quite effective to use against a player who is running directly at you. hope this helps. as for the over the head flick i find it only works when the other team is going ultra offensive as normally there is a player ready to collect it in normal circumstances

Advertisement