Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Any ideas of what to do today?

Options
  • 31-10-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Am so bored! Been lounging around all morning eating crap and getting more and more unmotivated-so please guys help me!

So what's on today in Dublin area? Something that does not involve drinking....need to give that a rest today I think.

Is there anything fun to do, maybe a market or a show? Any ideas welcome....

If I don't get any inspiring ideas it's the pub for a pile of carvery and pints....save me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

I think there's a farmers market on in Marlay park.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

in the pub wrote: »
    Am so bored! Been lounging around all morning eating crap and getting more and more unmotivated-so please guys help me!

So what's on today in Dublin area? Something that does not involve drinking....need to give that a rest today I think.

Is there anything fun to do, maybe a market or a show? Any ideas welcome....

If I don't get any inspiring ideas it's the pub for a pile of carvery and pints....save me!

Go to the Sealife Aquarium in Bray!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

The county Hurling final in Parnell Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Psycho is been shown in the National Concert hall at 3pm and 7 pm.
    The brilliant score to the film is being played live by the National Symphony Orchestra alongside the film. Good for halloween 030.gif

http://www.nch.ie/Box-Office/Performances/Hitchcock-s-Psycho-with-Live-Orchestra.aspx?date=31/10/2010&time=1500

Advertisement