Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Nav unlock?

Options
  • 31-10-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

I have an Aldi bought Medion MD97210 sat nav, it's about 18 months old, my problem it is code locked because the wrong code was entered three times (silly I know but hadn't been used for six months), I contacted Medion but they will only unlock it with an Aldi receipt, which I don't have, and it has to be posted to the UK, my question is can I unlock it myself in some way, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

If you paid for it using a card then this is proof of purchase and should be enough to convince them to deal with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Thanks for the reply Munstercycling but I bought it in Aldi for cash, I'll probably buy a new one eventually, coincidentally your username reminds me of when I locked out my GPS, on the way to the Sean Kelly cycle in Dungarvan...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭eirman

Does it have a location unlock, like Garmin does. And if it does I'm not sure if that will unlock a pin lockout.

Advertisement