Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments/Houses in Waterford

• 31-10-2010 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hey,

We've finally had enough of the crowd we're renting from. I could go on all day about them (entering apartments without notification while tenants are in bed anyone?) but the mood I'm in, I'll end up naming them by accident and get in trouble.

Anyway, we're looking to move within Waterford City, close to either the IDA estate, or a bus to the estate. We're after an apartment/house that has an open/gas fire (not necessary, but it'd be nice), a balcony/backyard (I'm an outdoor smoker) and that has 1 parking space.

I've heard that the apartments near the river tend to catch a bad smell from it sometimes, would that be right?
    Anyone know if the apartments overlooking the Peoples Park are nice?

Any advice would be appreciated, and very welcome. We're determined to be out of here by the end of November at the very latest. Or I'll be dug out of someone, probably the other half, and he doesn't deserve that :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

PM sent

Advertisement