Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do on halloween night in Dundalk

Options
  • 31-10-2010 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

My best friend up and left the country last week :(:( and its halloween tonight and I dont want to sit in alone. Is there anything going on tonite, what can I do? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭up the town

Go to Brubakers, then hit Ridleys:) sunday nights are great in town:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Hit the Bartender - best pub in Dundalk :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 gambler31

Thanks for the advice, and no offence lads- but Im tee-total. Pubs arent really my scene. Was thinking of fancy dress or firework show emmm... I dunno. I considered the cinema (but apart from not having someone to go with) Im willing to bet that it will be packed out (paranormal activity)

EDIT: Would be class if the ice dome was still open

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

It's the last night of the Tain Festival, check out their site I am sure there is something on.

Or throw on a black bag and go get free sweets! Maybe even a few euro.:pac:

What would you usually do on a Halloween with your mate?

Hey that looks interesting. Thanks. Just curious is there anything else on.. just incase that doesnt work out.

Usually I dont make a big deal out of halloween. But I was looking forward to this halloween since boxing day last year. And now its kinda gone pear shaped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Whats boxing day?

Boxing day..... the day after xmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

gambler31 wrote: »
    Hey that looks interesting. Thanks. Just curious is there anything else on.. just incase that doesnt work out.

Usually I dont make a big deal out of halloween. But I was looking forward to this halloween since boxing day last year. And now its kinda gone pear shaped.

That's all I can think of apart from the usual niteclub parties etc tbh, dont make a big deal of it meself, just a few cans and the NFL on C4 for me tonight.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

gambler31 wrote: »
    St. Stephens Day..... the day after xmas :D

fyp

Advertisement