Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some clarification please:

Options
  • 31-10-2010 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi

I have been banned from the education forum and would like to appeal this. I have an account learningcurve also that was banned today. I posted in the teachers section saying we are looking for teachers, I thought this was ok as there is very few jobs out there so it would seem rather unfair to punish someone who is trying to let people know about jobs.

I realised about 10 minutes after I wrote it though that it would probably be against rules as it may be seen as spam. i was going to try and take it down but i was already banned. I am very disappointed as I thought letting people know about potential jobs would be ok. I also see my posts offering feedback to people who asked about our course and to a Spanish teacher to help him in his class were both taken down.

This seems very unfair and I don't think teachers reading those forums would be happy to know they got taken down when I was trying to help.

I was under the impression, from my last ban, if I was upfront and said who I was and also offered help and discussion then that was ok but once again I am banned. I would appreciate some light to be thrown on this. If I am in breach of the rules I apologise but you will see I posted in here and in other parts to ask what I could or could not say and got no response.

I think it is a shame not to be allowed to tell people about job vacancies in this climate we live in.

Looking forward to hearing from you, I hope this can be resolved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'm going to close this one as you already have a thread in the Dispute Resolution forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement