Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 in the mornings

Options
  • 31-10-2010 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm coming from the west (N4) and need to get to ballymun by half 9 tomorrow morning. I know this is peak traffic time so how heavy does it typically get on a Monday morning. I'm wondering how much time I should leave for this part of the journey.

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Hi all,

I'm coming from the west (N4) and need to get to ballymun by half 9 tomorrow morning. I know this is peak traffic time so how heavy does it typically get on a Monday morning. I'm wondering how much time I should leave for this part of the journey.

Any help appreciated!

The M50 has greatly improved since the bad old days.Very rarely is there any congestion unless there is an accident etc. From the N4 intersection it should only take you about 15 minutes max!
    Don't forget to pay your toll fee and tune in to Dublin City FM 103.2 it has a programme entirely devoted to traffic in the mornings and evenings,with some good tunes thrown in.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

The M50 has greatly improved since the bad old days.Very rarely is there any congestion unless there is an accident etc. From the N4 intersection it should only take you about 15 minutes max!
    Don't forget to pay your toll fee and tune in to Dublin City FM 103.2 it has a programme entirely devoted to traffic in the mornings and evenings,with some good tunes thrown in.:)

Thanks, much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

You should be fine heading Northbound fron N4 - southbound would be a different matter :P

Advertisement