Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of help?

Options
  • 31-10-2010 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to plan what bus to get from Marino College of Education to Dublin airport at like 6.30am on a Tuesday and am finding it very difficult to find bus routes! I'm not from Dublin nor am I living there so I'm not familiar with buses! Anyone know which bus? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

right to get the 123 to ballybough juntion with clonliffe road (pronounced bally bok) €1.15
    walk down clonliffe road to where quinns pub is
    go to the bus stop right outside drumcondra station and centra
    get either the 16a or any of the 41's it will be about €2.20

or alternatively depending on how many bags and that ya have when you walk onto griffith avenue and your facing the c+t turn right and walk to the end of griffith ave and then you can get 16a or any of the 41's from the bus stops on the other side of the road

hope that helped

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

Thanks thats brilliant ! :)

Advertisement