Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross Lewis demo @ Donnybrook Fair

Options
  • 31-10-2010 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else attend from here? I thought it was amazing. Such a lovely down to earth bloke who has bundles of knowledge which he is only to happy to share. I know i suppose he'd want to have a lot of knowledge with his recent award!
    What i picked up from it, lots and lots.
    To share here, a major tip for me was/is throwing sugar/icing sugar into a meal, just a tiny amount. Can really help in bringing out flavour.
    I am trying to think what other bits n pieces i found out. I have notes jotted down somewhere and i will share them on here when i get them together.
    He raved about a Kyocera ceramic knife that he just acquired. He said sharpest knife he's ever had. He broke the top off it though when he dropped it. He said its an amazingly sharp knife and it will stay so for some time.

Advertisement