Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Operation Save Santa Claus

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

whydave wrote: »
    So I was in with The Simon Community today and we donated €1105 :D:D:D and a number of sacks of warm clothes !
    I would like to thank all those who took part and all the sites and retailers .....................

HRTA
    RedBarn
    Fingal
    SouthEast Airsoft
    Eirsoft
    Mia
    can the winners of the raffle please pm me and we'll sort something out
    Merry Christmas to one and all !
    and a happy New Year !

David

Mods can you lock this thread please

First Prize :JG G36C (care of SouthEast Airsoft ) Dogwatch (ticket 1-5 HRTA)

Second Prize : Web-Tex combat vest in Desert DPM ( Care of Eirsoft ) Dave Barry (ticket 121-125RedBarn)

Third Prize : Black Tac-vest (care of the Marshell's of HRTA)Conor Leacy (ticket 151-155 HRTA)

Fourth prize :knee pads and elbow pads(care of the Marshell's of HRTA)Ernie Graham (ticket 96-100 RedBarn)

Fifth Prize :GA M180 B1 Short Shotgun (care of SouthEast Airsoft )Thermo (ticket 91-95 HRTA)

Sixth Prize :GA M180 B1 Short Shotgun (care of SouthEast Airsoft )Jock Seery (ticket 51-55 RedBarn)

Seventh Prize: Franchi Tactical Pump Action Shotgun (Care of M.I.A. )Paul O'Farrell (ticket 146-150 RedBarn)

Eighth Prize : Gunfire 0.20 4000rd Bag (care of SouthEast Airsoft )Poraic Mooney(ticket 21-25 HRTA)

Ninth Prize : Gunfire 0.20 4000rd Bag (care of SouthEast Airsoft )Ian Strachan(ticket 1-5 RedBarn)

Tenth Prize : Gunfire 0.20 4000rd Bag (care of SouthEast Airsoft ) Andrew (ticket 36-40 HRTA)
    As stated !

First Prize :JG G36C (care of SouthEast Airsoft ) Dogwatch (ticket 1-5 HRTA)

Second Prize : Web-Tex combat vest in Desert DPM ( Care of Eirsoft ) Dave Barry (ticket 121-125RedBarn)

Third Prize : Black Tac-vest (care of the Marshell's of HRTA)Conor Leacy (ticket 151-155 HRTA)

Fourth prize :knee pads and elbow pads(care of the Marshell's of HRTA)Ernie Graham (ticket 96-100 RedBarn)

Fifth Prize :GA M180 B1 Short Shotgun (care of SouthEast Airsoft )Thermo (ticket 91-95 HRTA)

Sixth Prize :GA M180 B1 Short Shotgun (care of SouthEast Airsoft )Jock Seery (ticket 51-55 RedBarn)

Seventh Prize: Franchi Tactical Pump Action Shotgun (Care of M.I.A. )Paul O'Farrell (ticket 146-150 RedBarn)

Eighth Prize : Gunfire 0.20 4000rd Bag (care of SouthEast Airsoft )Poraic Mooney(ticket 21-25 HRTA)Contact made !

Ninth Prize : Gunfire 0.20 4000rd Bag (care of SouthEast Airsoft )Ian Strachan(ticket 1-5 RedBarn)

Tenth Prize : Gunfire 0.20 4000rd Bag (care of SouthEast Airsoft ) Andrew (ticket 36-40 HRTA)
    Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

wheres the group pic that was taken on the day dave ..get it up.
    oh and free bump:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Ha, just noticed this.

Congratulations Dave :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Shiva wrote: »
    Ha, just noticed this.

Congratulations Dave :D

Thanks Tony-where can that be collected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

THE MINDER wrote: »
    Thanks Tony-where can that be collected?

I think WhyDave has it - throw him a PM.

Advertisement