Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

collecting apples and nuts for halloween

Options
  • 01-11-2010 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

there wasn't many apples or nuts around the court today but fair play to all the kids who dressed up for halloween. There were loads of them and any that we saw had a great time. Well done to all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,935 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

one of my kids got an apple - he complained vigorously about it :pac:.

No nuts though, I think people are possibly worried about nut allergies etc, though Tesco were still selling big bags of monkey-nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

my boy got some nuts and was delighted, ( strange I know) but there was plenty of sweets too. Well done to the people who made an effort with their decorations and an especial thank you to the people that carved some really excellent pumpkins!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Oh yeah sorry to the person who's house burned down due to our chinese lantern being blown into it but we can't be held responsible for the wind! Great night though!

Advertisement