Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Team do you support?

2»

Comments

Manchester City
    Going by posts in superthreads I'd have expected Liverpool to have almost twice utd's fans :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Arsenal
    rarnes1 wrote: »
    Going by posts in superthreads I'd have expected Liverpool to have almost twice utd's fans :D

Might be too ashamed to admit it at the moment :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Birmingham
    So on boards there is a fairly even split of Man utd/Liverpool fans so far, Arsenal are next be a good bit from Chelsea and Villa who are tight then another drop to an even number of Spurs and City fans then just the odd fan or two representing the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭HyperSkypeWiper

Sorry OP... but theres one glaring omission in that list..... Leeds United :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Chelsea
    Sorry OP... but theres one glaring omission in that list..... Leeds United :o

Other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

Manchester City
    I follow Liverpool but I support Longford Town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,527 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Arsenal
    rarnes1 wrote: »

Since most football fans in Ireland support Liverpool its hardly surprising.
    It's amazing how seemingly normal people that you never knew were even interested in the game actually support Liverpool.
    Before long you'll start to see the huge amount of Pool fans on the poll and it'll be frightening.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

West Brom
    So on boards there is a fairly even split of Man utd/Liverpool fans so far, Arsenal are next be a good bit from Chelsea and Villa who are tight then another drop to an even number of Spurs and City fans then just the odd fan or two representing the rest.

There's easily 20 Spurs supporters on Boards at least, a lot of them stick to the Spurs Supporters Club though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Chelsea
    THFC wrote: »
    There's easily 20 Spurs supporters on Boards at least, a lot of them stick to the Spurs Supporters Club though.

It may as well be a completely different website separate to boards to be honest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭holidaysong

Dundalk Football Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

St Patrick's Athletic FC

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭holidaysong

St Patrick's Athletic FC

:)

You poor soul. Not a good weekend to be a Tallaght resident.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

You poor soul. Not a good weekend to be a Tallaght resident.
    Tell me about it! Still, wear my Pats gear around the place with extreme pride :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

thegen wrote: »
    ????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Could you explain?

I find it bizarre that a "who do you support" poll in Ireland pretty much assumes you support an English club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭ollaetta

thegen wrote: »
    QPR, Hopefully going up this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And me. Blame it on Don Givens hat trick against USSR years ago and the unusual hooped shirts!

Doing well this year but need to stop this run of draws.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Arsenal
    Support Man United and Shamrock Rovers.
    Follow Celtic.
    Look out for Northampton, Cardiff, Bilbao and Roma.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Manchester City
    angry_fox wrote: »
    Supported Liverpool all my life and i to suffer from the usual "this will be our season" syndrome at the start of every campaign.

know that feeling...
    across the water - 'Pool
    nearer to home - The Rebel Army.

Advertisement