Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November Beers Meetup

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Saturday 27th
    Cadyboo wrote: »
    Aw thanks corkcomp..:D Ya def, how about the second week of dec the 10th or 11th??

11th good for me:) cant do 10th, 2 parties that nite already:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

corkcomp wrote: »
    11th good for me:) cant do 10th, 2 parties that nite already:p:D

Ya we should do something that night so, no driving now mister:)
    We sort something out so... Maybe Maradyke..... For...... Karaoke???
    Mudoken???? Jujibee??? Ye promised the last night..

Saturday 27th

lol .. dont worry xmas mode will have kicked in by then.. no intention of driving:pac: Karaoke sounds good, I'll be a spectator though unless a lot of drink involved:D

corkcomp wrote: »
    lol .. dont worry xmas mode will have kicked in by then.. no intention of driving:pac: Karaoke sounds good, I'll be a spectator though unless a lot of drink involved:D

No spectating, lots of drink:D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Saturday 27th
    Ok.

Based on the fact that Caddyboo and Nursemar88 cannot do Friday, and Corkcomp said by PM he will do Saturday would it work for everyone if we make it Sat 27th for beers and dancing??

I should be a politician with all this vote manipulation.

• Advertisement

wispyman wrote: »
    Ok.

Based on the fact that Caddyboo and Nursemar88 cannot do Friday, and Corkcomp said by PM he will do Saturday would it work for everyone if we make it Sat 27th for beers and dancing??

Thanks Wispyman, Corkcomp and everyone but dont change on my account coz I might get caught to work on the Sunday..

Saturday 27th
    TBH the night with the most votes should prob be the night of meetup. I cant be 100% sure what I can make until closer to the time so dont want it to be moved for me either:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

well i cant make it friday but might be able to make it saturday... not 100% either. Would love to go but i'll probably only know sat whether i could go... :rolleyes: either way im definately getting to one before xmas! karoke ftw! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Ok.

Voting for saturday 27th! Haven't been on meetups for too long, so time to attend one:)

Saturday 27th
    Ok. We now have equal votes for friday and saturday and I have not had any feedback saying NO to Saturday. So lets make it Saturday 27th and be done with it!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I am out of town from this Saturday through Dec 19th :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Ok. We now have equal votes for friday and saturday and I have not had any feedback saying NO to Saturday. So lets make it Saturday 27th and be done with it!!!!

Adding for everyone who don't know yet -
    20:30 Old Oak
    Any new people coming who needs coordinates or numbers?

Thats a pity ain't gonna see u today jujibee:( Hopefully next time! Have a great weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

So who is out or is going out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Saturday 27th
    Hey guys not feeling the best so I won't head out tonight. :( Sad i'm missing it but will def be at the Xmas Beers! Enjoy the night! :D

According to the Facebook group there's 4 definite's and 4 maybe's. From what I've heard Kart and Wispy (plus Wispy's wife) are definitely heading out. Maybe give Wispy/Kart a PM and they'll send you a phone number

Saturday 27th

Well so far there are four of us!! Feel free to drop in.

Advertisement