Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant Access My Hotmail Account.

• 01-11-2010 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I need to help. for the last few weeks, I seem not to be able to access my hotmail account. I can access into any other website on the net, however, when i try Hotmail, it seems to take an age and then all I get is a blank screen. On the bottom left, there is a ! in a yellow triangle and beside that 'error on page'. I have no idea what to do so any advice is very much appreciated. :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,464 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Have you tried accessing it elsewhere? Be careful because if you don't use it for 30 days, you might lose any e-mails stored on the account.

You might try clearing the cache in your browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Humberto

Victor wrote: »
    Have you tried accessing it elsewhere? Be careful because if you don't use it for 30 days, you might lose any e-mails stored on the account.

You might try clearing the cache in your browser.
    Hi Victor, tried clearing the cache and still no success. i will try on another PC today to see if I can access. Its doing my head in. Thanks for your help, it is very much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Snowbat

Users on Three are having problems accessing Hotmail. Threads here, here and here (last page).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Humberto

Thanks for the help.... Its all beyond me however. is there any easy solution ? I a not very technically minded sorry.:(

Advertisement