Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Christmas Tests

• 01-11-2010 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I'm kind of worried, thex are in like two weeks and I haven't started to revise yet. I have been doing ok in all my classes so far this year, but my last year's Summer tests were fairly bad, failed three. With all the homework and class tests, it's hard to get in last year's stuff. I'm now realising it wasn't such a good idea to do nothing for the mid term :( What about everyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Reading from other peoples comments about x-mas test i am shocked mine are like 8 weeks! I cant believe yours are in two weeks! :O I would be like screwed i have nothing done :(

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Ya I am pretty screwed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Honestly that seems terrible having Christmas exams so soon,mine are around the 20th of December ,so i'm not really too bothered yet !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

Ours were the week befrore the mid-term! I'm clear now until the mocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭AddictedToYou

Ours are on the last week / week and a half before the Christmas holidays. So while this gives me a good bit of time to start studying and revising, 'tis a bit of a balls not being able to enjoy Christmas properly until two days before.

I'd kinda prefer if they were at the start of December, so that I could go carol singing and Christmas shopping and make mince pies and mulled wine and write Christmas cards and wrap presents and decorate the house from top to bottom and frolic in the snow and go for walks all wrapped up in hats and coats and scarves and skip through town underneath the Christmas lights and generally engage in festive cheer! :p

Got a little carried away there for a sec..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭aoife_bennett

Is there even a point of giving us 6th years Christmas tests?
    The Pre's/Mocks/whatever you want to call them are on in mid to late February. . . . Isn't it better to spend the time the other years do their tests to revise or further the course with us?

:rolleyes: rant over :L

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Christmas tests are kinda good in that we've got to get all our **** revised before the mocks, and again for the mocks, and then the languages-rush for the orals...that said, they're still a pain in the arse. :P

Advertisement