Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Rock Band Library

Options
  • 01-11-2010 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Loaded up Rock Band 3 and exported RB2 Friday morning and my magic number is 466. I've a nice mix, but I definitely skewer towards older music, and mainly rock. I have 3 of the 4 free songs, I couldn't bring myself to download the headphones song... Maybe I will now, just to boost the count. :p

So, what are you guys at? Any glaring omissions you want to rectify? I don't have the Queen DLC, but I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that it will be updated for keys.

Count: 466
    RB1
    RB2
    Lego RB
    RB: AC/DC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

If you got that song you'd match my 467 :D

I have

RB1
    RB2
    Lego RB
    Greenday RB
    Ac/Dc
    Trackpack 2

DLC is made up of lots of punk and stuff I grew up with form 90's + 2000's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

calex71 wrote: »
    If you got that song you'd match my 467 :D

I have

RB1
    RB2
    Lego RB
    Greenday RB
    Ac/Dc
    Trackpack 2

DLC is made up of lots of punk and stuff I grew up with form 90's + 2000's

Nice :) I wouldn't mind getting the Green Day content, but I'm willing to wait till I see it for a bargain. I held out for 2 years on AC/DC. Got it for €10. I'm so cheap :o

Nice :) I wouldn't mind getting the Green Day content, but I'm willing to wait till I see it for a bargain. I held out for 2 years on AC/DC. Got it for €10. I'm so cheap :o

Same here :D Ohhhhhhhhhh you'll actually need that headphones song for an achievement ;) Nearly gagged when playing it just there :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Headphones on is awesome! :P

I went to export Lego on Friday and my code glitched on the site. So now it's telling me I've already used that code. Very annoying :(

I have:
    RB1
    RB2
    RB3
    And a lot of DLC. Think I'm at about 310 perhaps? Plus my lego songs and a backlog of DLC to download I'll get back to ye with the actual numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Headphones on is awesome! :P

I went to export Lego on Friday and my code glitched on the site. So now it's telling me I've already used that code. Very annoying :(

I have:
    RB1
    RB2
    RB3
    And a lot of DLC. Think I'm at about 310 perhaps? Plus my lego songs and a backlog of DLC to download I'll get back to ye with the actual numbers.

Not cool :mad: I'd get on the phone to EA customer support ASAP.

I wonder how cheaply those track packs can be had for? EDIT: I just went to the wiki page, I've downloaded too many songs from each pack to make them worthwhile. With the exception of the Country pack... but honestly, no interest!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Only RB1, a bunch on DLC and RB3 at the moment...
    Tempted to pick up Lego RB if I can find it cheap, as I actually really enjoyed some of the cheesier songs on there when I rented it (It might help get my girlfriend interesting in playing again!)

Going to wait until RB2 drops in price a bit/I've exhausted RB3's library before I splash out on it (unless anybody has a spare manual code for the 360:P)

I wonder how cheaply those track packs can be had for?

Everything bar track pack 2 never made it out here, and from what I recall of trying to acquire them they are region locked to US

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I have lego rock band, that I bought brand new. There was no code in the box.

I would have about 350 otherwise.

I have lego rock band, that I bought brand new. There was no code in the box.

I would have about 350 otherwise.

On the back of the manual ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,608 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

tman wrote: »
    Only RB1, a bunch on DLC and RB3 at the moment...
    Tempted to pick up Lego RB if I can find it cheap, as I actually really enjoyed some of the cheesier songs on there when I rented it (It might help get my girlfriend interesting in playing again!)

Going to wait until RB2 drops in price a bit/I've exhausted RB3's library before I splash out on it (unless anybody has a spare manual code for the 360:P)

Lego Rock Band is going for €15 new in Gamestop if you can find it and they are selling second hand rb2 also for €15(good look finding a new copy)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Lego Rock Band is going for €15 new in Gamestop if you can find it and they are selling second hand rb2 also for €15(good look finding a new copy)

I found Lego Rock Band on eBay for the same price but Gamestop's just around the corner from me so I'll be picking this up alright!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,478 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah saw that y'day might just pick it up at that price!

Currently just:
    RB1
    RB2
    RB3
    30 or so downloaded songs.
    For a total of around 250?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Same here :D Ohhhhhhhhhh you'll actually need that headphones song for an achievement ;) Nearly gagged when playing it just there :(

Dear god that song is terrible... Thankfully I had no fail mode on, just walked off and made a cuppa as soon as I hit 5 stars and finished with 80% notes hit.

Looked at the stats afterwards and apparently I'm in the top 4% of the leaderboards for that song!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

On the back of the manual ?

No manual, just a disc.

Advertisement