Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get poster templates?

Options
  • 01-11-2010 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello!

I work in a small company. Sometimes boss assigns me the task to design posters for new products’ presentations, announcements or corporate parties. There are many professional looking templates for business or greeting cards in the internet, but I still haven’t found similar predesigned templates for posters and banners.

Does anybody know any free or paid poster template collections for Photoshop, Corel, Illustrator or special poster making software with ready-to-use templates?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

MS Word should have all of the Font stuff you need.. thats about all I would think to use. JC/LC Art basically spends half the course designing posters and **** :o

Word of advice though: avoid clipart, comic sans, times new roman, and use Helvetica in moderation :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I loved Comic Sans when I was a kid... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kitsune345

Thanks guys!
    Recently have found interesting templates and even poster making software tools. One of them is Serif Poster Designer Pro – Pro tool, but price is also Pro ($595). And other one is RonyaSoft Poster Designer – beginning level tool with more acceptable price ($29.95). Both tools contain beauty poster templates.
    Hope this software will be useful for community.

Advertisement