If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 32PFL5405 quote please

Options
  • 01-11-2010 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you please quote me for the 32PFL5405 plus delivery to ROI?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

pm on its way to you!
    We have these here in The Philips Shop

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM Sent from Richersounds.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Can I get a price for this tv as well please

pm on the to ya!

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

can i have a price as well please

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

not quite sure why we have not published this price for you guys before.

It's on special in Richer Belfast (only in-store Belfast at the moment I'm afraid) at just £349.95 but stock is short at the moment - so if you are interested get in there fast!

We also have a deal on the 32PFL3605h which is also full HD at a crazy £299.95 including a 2 year warranty http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl3605h_12/32pfl3605h_12_pss_aen.pdf and we have decent stocks of this model.

As ever keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Hi John,

I was only on to Ash about this model yesterday!! How Much is it for the 32 3605 inc del to Dublin. Or will Ash be getting these in earlier than expected (Early December)

Thanks,

Ryanno
    Guys,

not quite sure why we have not published this price for you guys before.

It's on special in Richer Belfast (only in-store Belfast at the moment I'm afraid) at just £349.95 but stock is short at the moment - so if you are interested get in there fast!

We also have a deal on the 32PFL3605h which is also full HD at a crazy £299.95 including a 2 year warranty http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl3605h_12/32pfl3605h_12_pss_aen.pdf and we have decent stocks of this model.

As ever keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Ryanno wrote: »
    Hi John,

I was only on to Ash about this model yesterday!! How Much is it for the 32 3605 inc del to Dublin. Or will Ash be getting these in earlier than expected (Early December)

Thanks,

Ryanno

Same question please. Price incl delivery to dublin and expected delivery date? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Hey im interested in ordering one of the 32PFL5405 . let me know if there is any left.

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey GStormcrow,

I can hold my last available one for you if you'd like.

Price pm'd.

Thanks, Nicola.

• Advertisement

Guys, cheers for the quotes but cheapest option so far is buying it from power city for €430 including free delivery. This is for the 32PFL5405:

http://www.powercity.ie/?brands=PHILIPS&pages=1&par=10-12

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey GStormcrow,

Sorry I quoted you for the 32PFL3405.

PM sent on 32PFL5405 price.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 osotogari

Can I also get a quote on the 32PFL5405 please with delivery to Dublin?

Hi Osotogari

I'll send you a price via pm

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭serarra

Hi Ash,
    Could you please quote me as well for both (5405 and 3605), delivered to Dublin?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

serarra wrote: »
    Hi Ash,
    Could you please quote me as well for both (5405 and 3605), delivered to Dublin?

Thanks

Ser,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we are completely out of stock of the 32PFL5405 at the moment & I don't have an incoming date for delivery at the moment - is there anything else I can interest you in or would you like us to drop you a line when we get wind of fresh stocks?

On the 3605 front - that is also really low at the moment so we have reluctantly had to make it an 'Instore only product' so we are not shipping it at the moment.

Apologies but drop me a line if anything else grabs your fancy & I'll do my best for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭serarra

Hi John,
    I'm looking for a 32" tv for a gift, on the 300-400 euros range.
    It can wait for a while, but I would want to get it if possible before Christmas.
    I want it to be full-hd, although don't really need the 100Hz (But it is a nice extra), same as the movie play from usb.

Hi Serarra

I should point out that the 32PFL3605H doesnt support movie playback via USB -just JPEGs and MP3 files.

Once the 32PFL5405H are back I'll let you know.

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.