Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Piping for water pump & sink

• 01-11-2010 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where to get the piping needed for a water pump and the sink. Think I need a 3/4" for the tap and 1" for the waste. I tried 4-5 hardware stores around my local area but no joy. Closest thing was pex pipe which is too think and not see through. The guy in store said the piping I was looking for is clear Tricoflex?

Charles camping probably has it, but you'd pay an arm and a leg there!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Fairly sure we have it , if you ring and ask Olivia . 067 21123

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

stevire wrote: »
    Anybody know where to get the piping needed for a water pump and the sink. Think I need a 3/4" for the tap and 1" for the waste. I tried 4-5 hardware stores around my local area but no joy. Closest thing was pex pipe which is too think and not see through. The guy in store said the piping I was looking for is clear Tricoflex?

Crazy camping in New Ross would have that pipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    Fairly sure we have it , if you ring and ask Olivia . 067 21123

Do ye do delivery? If not I'm hoping to drop down on Sat if I can't find anywhere closer...
    bido wrote: »
    Crazy camping in New Ross would have that pipe

I'll check them out, Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Do ye do delivery? If not I'm hoping to drop down on Sat if I can't find anywhere closer...

I'll check them out, Thanks!

All the chandlerys have it, a lot of agricultural stores, b&q has it although not sure of the grade, water softener companies etc. etc.

Theres a barge builders in newbridge try calling them. Morell power craft in newbridge are listed under chandlery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

O,Meara camping would be another one to try handy to get to, near Crumlin Childrens Hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Another place to look would be any wrecked/abandoned caravans - you often see them in farmers places, maybe used for chickens or storing stuff.
    As you are in Athy - might be worth checking out the Farmer's CoOp (now Leinster Marts maybe?) out the Kildare Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the rambler

just wondering did you manage to get that pipe?
    i got my hands on the 3/4 clear stough in galway today,

Advertisement