Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for old omega game

• 01-11-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi guys, I'm looking for an old game I used to have on my omega yrs ago. It was a platform game where your character had to collect fruit. The fruit took up the space until you collected them. The character was possibly some sort of a bear but I could be mistaken. The was special items that would make you move faster etc and the graphics were pretty basic, I had the game about 15 yrs ago I think and would like to get it again for my laptop, I know the descriptions pretty vague but would appreciate any suggestions on what it could be thanks.

Just remembered that when ur character dies he flashes and turns into a skeleton..

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I'm guessing you mean the Amiga? Was it Globdule or Qwak! by any chance?
    This page has tons of platformers so might be of some help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mz Lazy

Thanks, Its not them but I'll have a look at the site that they're on to find it. I actually used to have Qwak, one of my fav games when I was a kid!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Fire & Ice or maybe Magic Pockets?

No not them either, its not a scrolling screen, its something similar to bubble bobble or chucky egg, thanks anyways :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

If youve got some time on your hands go thru http://www.lemonamiga.com/games/ and see if you can find it!

• Advertisement

Mz Lazy wrote: »
    No not them either, its not a scrolling screen, its something similar to bubble bobble or chucky egg, thanks anyways :D

That might make it a bit easier. How about Rodland, Rainbow islands, Monty Mole or Toki? Can you remember anything about who published the game? (Ocean, Taito etc)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Are all these games PD or abandonware?
    If not then there shouldn't be links to them.

Finally I know the game, its Robbeary, thanks for all your help, thanks Package for "finding" it for me :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

that looks like the worst game ever

• Advertisement

Wicknight wrote: »
    To everyone its prob a terrible game, but Its kinda nostalgic for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Wicknight wrote: »

We all had games that we loved as a kid that are utter tripe to be fair :D

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

They just look like PD games ;) Whats the story with the lives and timer being in the middle of the screen? back2roots is legit. They only host adandonware, Public domain and games with the designers/publishers permission. They have pretty useful hardrive installers too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

Only posted those links as they had screenshots of the games to try help identify the game in question. Never heard of the site before and no idea if there's anything dodge about it. Remove if need be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

Mz Lazy wrote: »
    Finally I know the game, its Robbeary, thanks for all your help, thanks Package for "finding" it for me :P

your welcome, im great like that

Advertisement