Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When the ranks are unlocked...

Options
  • 01-11-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,201 ✭✭✭

..does anyone know if the cR earned while at max rank will carry over and your rank will be updated automatically? Just wondering if theres any point in continuing to try and get commendations before its updated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

yes, that's exactly what is happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,201 ✭✭✭maximoose

BEGORRA DATS BRILLIANT

Good man sir, thank you

no worries!

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Have we a source to confirm this please?

Fantastic news if it's true!

I'm 99% sure I read this on the bungie.net blog but can't find it now, so there's a chance I'm wrong, but I don't think I am!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

If you want to see what your true rank is, load up Reach while unconnected to Xbox Live. The rank cap is only given to people who're connected to Xbox Live, not to those who aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,201 ✭✭✭maximoose

yeah I noticed that last night after I updated the xbox dashboard. I started up reach and it hadnt connected me to Xbox live as I hadnt accepted the new terms and conditions yet, saw my rank as commander grade 3 and was quite confused. nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Rank cap's been lifted as of today! Happy gaming everyone. :)

Advertisement