Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Informed Performance Submission Mini Leagues 2- November 27th

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭EnjoyChoke

Chris89 wrote: »
    Off topic but megaton is easily the most badass nickname in the world.

Close to being a ROFL... close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 J_K_W

any results from this tournament up anywhere yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DavidPhelan

Banks wrote: »
    Done a few classes in SBG, but have done most of my training Tony Souza (Black belt) in Kokoro and train in Informed performance so gona start BJJ there as well!

What weight u come 3rd in the Irish open??

White belt 70kg Division but it's down on the IBJJF website as Blue belt for some reason!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭NG-DOC

White belt 70kg Division but it's down on the IBJJF website as Blue belt for some reason!!

I guess there is no way of solving the problem that the IBJJF (international bjj federation) and the IBJJF (irish bjj federation) have the exact same acronym.

Suppose ROIBJJF is a bit much, and Iceland, Ivory Coast and India are going to have similar problems :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

The Irish one is the IBJJA though, is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DavidPhelan

The Irish one is the IBJJA though, is it not?

My bad, got my letters wrong!

Advertisement