If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Boardie Offer - November 1st 2010

Options
  • 01-11-2010 2:36pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=7735

Monitor Audio BR6 1/2 price

Boardies,

as you will have seen we are a bit more active and we intend to keep posting BOARDIE EXCLUSIVE offers every day or couple of days on the run up to Christmas.

Today we have the last of the Classic Monitor Audio Bronze Reference 6 speakers at a completely killer price - £279.95 a pair! - these retailed at £599.95 so this is less than 1/2 price.
    (Google them and see just how good a deal this is!)

We have a reasonable amount of these in either Cherry or Black finishes and they are all brand new boxed and ready to ship.

They are a pretty large 4 driver compliment speaker which whilst accurate really shifts Air when well driven ;).

The BR6's use a 1” C-CAM tweeter, supported by two 6 1/2” MMP®II bass drivers and a single 6 1/2” MMP®I bass/mid-range driver mounted within dedicated chambers.

Its powerful driver complement and sophisticated cabinet structure work together to lend performances immense scale and muscularity while revealing the finest high frequency detail.

The BR6’s elegant proportions and excellent aesthetic qualities will blend unobtrusively with décor.

We will also include 4 metres of Monitor Audio's Silver Bi-Wire cable that is worth an additional £60 at retail!

If you need delivery we will discount this to just £19.95 - leaving the speakers, Cable and next-day delivery at £299.95!

Post here if you are interested and we will PM you - or of course give us a shout with your contact details on 00.44.333.900.0071 or via email to sales@richersounds.ie and we will get you sorted.

Thanks as ever guys,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Wow , a steal at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AlphaRt

Too late... !!!!

I have already put a deposit on a pair of Walnut BR6s with Dave ....

Have you any remaining MA Walnut surounds to match the pair I got off you in the summer?

(Now all I need is a Pioneer..... )
    AlphaRt

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

AlphaRt wrote: »
    Too late... !!!!

I have already put a deposit on a pair of Walnut BR6s with Dave ....

Have you any remaining MA Walnut surounds to match the pair I got off you in the summer?

(Now all I need is a Pioneer..... )
    AlphaRt

Alpha,

I'm not sure that your units are still on reserve as they were orginally booked in July or August - but I'll go check for you -& I'll get Dave to give you a shout - If you are looking for a pair of rears we have the new BX FX available in walnut or the Radius 45/90 (although these are not dedicated surrounds) or of course you could go for the new BX 1 or BX 2 - however the BX FX has to be the preferred option at £199.95!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Barry F

Hi John,

Not sure my room is big enough for the BR6 do you have any of the BR5's left? and what would the best price be.

Thanks,

Barry.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Barry F wrote: »
    Hi John,

Not sure my room is big enough for the BR6 do you have any of the BR5's left? and what would the best price be.

Thanks,

Barry.

Barry,

I only have one pair of BR5's left ( the shop is closed now so I cannot tell you what finish) the BR6's are such a good deal that I should not do the BR5 any cheaper - but I'll go £229.95 to clear the last pair!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.