Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog found in galway city

Options
  • 01-11-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi all. we found a female shih tzu running for her life on the dublin road near roscam in galway city last night at approx 10.45pm. she was terrified but did come over to us. she is white and tan in colour and small in size. the has a silver collar with a bow and no i.d. tag. she is microchipped but not registered to an owner.

i am sure somebody is missing her

Bernnice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭primavera85

inform the dog warden and galway spca that you have her in case the owner gets in touch with them which is the usual course of action if you lose your dog, i would also contact doglost i hope she is re-united with her owner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi OP,

have you got a pic of her?

Let EGAR and madra know as well incase anyone gets in touch with them about their dog missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

what primavera and tillygirl said:)

also check with local vets as they would also be a point of contact for people searching for lost pets especially if dog is microchipped

maybe you could try sticking up posters in local shops?

she sounds like a distinctive little girl that has a home so hopefully you will be able to find her owners

probably heard fireworks and got scared poor thing
    bad night to be out, thank god you found her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 princerio

hi, the dog has reunited with her owners. they saw one of my online posts and came to collect her. success. they are lucky she didnt get hit by a car. thanks for your help

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

princerio wrote: »
    hi, the dog has reunited with her owners. they saw one of my online posts and came to collect her. success. they are lucky she didnt get hit by a car. thanks for your help

Well done to you for saving the dog, so many others would have just passed by.

• Advertisement
Advertisement