Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Send in the Dogs

Options
  • 01-11-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see this Send in the Dogs show? I think it is on e3 on sunday nights, its following the UK police dogs.
    Amazing dog on it last night who found a girl that was murdered in a woodland by following her track from her house and then followed her killer's track to his house!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

YES! I missed the start and was just channelsurfing when I saw the dogs and had to stop and have a look!

what amazing dogs!
    Jack was the dog (Malinois I think) that tracked the killer down.

really amazing, the poor girl had been missing 3 days with no trace when they bought jac in and placed him at the house where she was last seen

he got her scent and lead the seach team across the road and down a tiny lane eventually down the bank and into the river where they found her body:(

OK I'm sure the police or someone out walking may have found her body (not as quickly though) but the really amazing part of the story is that Jac then got the scent of the killer from the scene and led police across the river and fields and right to the killers door where they found the murder weapon and other evidence which put the scumbag away.

Can't wait to see the show again next week,
    mostly german shepards but also had collies and spaniels

but Jac really is something else:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

It was a welcome escape from the x-factor!! :D The dog watched it too lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

Jack!! Thats it! I have such a bad memory for names, it was incredible how he tracked after 3 days!

This is a clip of last weeks collie and spaniel drug dogs Charlie and Rafa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ude_rch-s

not great quality though.

lol! i brought our two in and sat them down for it!!

Advertisement