Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticketmaster presale

Options
  • 01-11-2010 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

does anyone know how to go bout getting presale kings of leon tickets????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There is a big thread here, somebody asked about presale, no replies yet, but if info comes it will be there.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056073936

I would be shocked if it sold out quick though. Most in the thread are bitching about them. I was a huge fan of the first 2 albums, have seen them live ~4 times but would not fork out the money for slane, which is more of an ordeal to me TBH ;), it would be over €110 with buses & fees etc, to see a dot on a stage, vs €20 or so for the temple bar music centre a few feet away. Most people I know who like them are not heading to slane, many have seen them and for a lot of casual gig goers (1-2 gigs a year max) they just go to a band once "to say they have seen them".

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue - Thread closed as link to another thread in the correct forum has been provided.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement