Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value Asics Nimbus 12??

Options
  • 01-11-2010 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I`m currently searching around for new Nimbus. in most shops in Galway i see them ranging from €105-140. Cheapest i can find online is about €90 with delivery from Amazon. Anyone seen any better deals or sales anywhere??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

gizmo73 wrote: »
    I`m currently searching around for new Nimbus. in most shops in Galway i see them ranging from €105-140. Cheapest i can find online is about €90 with delivery from Amazon. Anyone seen any better deals or sales anywhere??

I'm trying to find a cheap pair myself, cheapest was elverys and sub4 €105..can you post that amazon link..dont think you will get cheaper than that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭clubcard

picked up a pair at the expo for €85,some crowd opposite the addidas stand,don't remember their name.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mjmc4004

are they the best asics,
    theres so many

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

mjmc4004 wrote: »
    are they the best asics,
    theres so many

If you're looking for an extremely cushioned shoe for a neutral runner, they would probably be. If not, then they wouldn't be the best for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭gizmo73

Think i`ll go for them ones on amazon. Can`t find anything cheaper around. Got my last pair from the states for about €70 including postage but can`t find any deals this time around

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭jailhouse_dave

has anyone tried the cumulus? whats the diff between nimbus and cumulus (shoes not the clouds) both are neutral.

I have found in the past that if I use the wrong type of shoe, rather than injure me it wears down a lot faster. I get 350 miles out of GT2100's and about 550 from Nimbus, I am a neutral runner

has anyone tried the cumulus? whats the diff between nimbus and cumulus (shoes not the clouds) both are neutral.

From my understanding the cumulus have a more overall cushioning, and the nimbus are a bit lighter. Haven`t tried cumulus though. If its not broken...change is bad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭paulb79

i have used both and have to say there s very little difference recomend both

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Asics Nimbus in RunWorx for €81

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

I got a pair today from sportsworld €100

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

I got my nimbus in JJB (or was it sports world) last Christmas sales for €60 yo yo's. Funny enough they had both the old version and latest version on sale for the same price. i remember asking the guy on the floor why so, he hadn't a clue:rolleyes:

Can you not wait another couple of weeks??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

After a lot of searching I bought Asics Nimbus size 8 4E (extra wide).
    For future reference does anyone know where to get wide fit sizes / brands are wide fit / have wide fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

kincsem wrote: »
    After a lot of searching I bought Asics Nimbus size 8 4E (extra wide).
    For future reference does anyone know where to get wide fit sizes / brands are wide fit / have wide fit?

Start Fitness have them here
    They also have 10% off until the end of the month with this code
    EBWGB138721

got mine delivered this week, from amazon for €91 inc postage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭clubcard

got a pair in runworx today up in fonthill at 81euro and free gait analysis :D
    would be cheaper than amazon but not sure if they have much stock left.

clubcard wrote: »
    got a pair in runworx today up in fonthill at 81euro and free gait analysis :D
    would be cheaper than amazon but not sure if they have much stock left.

Great price. There is nothing that reasonable in Galway, or if there is I have not come across them

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Arthurdaly

35% off runners on wiggle at the moment. Picked up a pair of nimbus 12 for 77 euro, Happy out!

Advertisement