Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2010

Options
  • 01-11-2010 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Freezing cold here, 2 degrees with clear skies, definitely feels colder though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

7 deg here in South Kilkenny, its really dark and cloudy but calm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

We had heavy rain this morning up to about an hour ago. The rain has cleared but the wind has started to pick up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Wet and breezy in Castlebar.8 Degrees atm.1008.Gusty Southerly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Wet and miserable in Galway :( Heavy rain in a strong and gusty SW'ly wind. Temp 12.8C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

A new month - Hopefully the rest of this month won't be like today!!!

Very dull and wet here all day . . .mild though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Stormy here battering in from the Atlantic
    ya wouldnt put out your dog! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Finally dried up here after non stop heavy rain all day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Dried up now and starting to get a bit cooler - 12C down from 14C just an hour ago . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

still miserable here,been wet all day 10.6c

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

dry at last,10 deg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

dirty owl day

rain of 9mm so far for November but the gauge is breaking a lot so may not have the digital one and have to use my Coke Bottle again which measured an accurate enough 96mm for October.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Terrible night here, torrential downpours, hail, thunder and lightning, strong winds. Kept waking me up every time it rained it was that heavy

Calmed down a bit now but still really heavy showers every 20 minutes, 10 degrees

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

My god what a night last night, thought my window was going to break :) Seen lightening ,and as Harps said hail. it was very stormy and the rain was and still is shocking.
    Terrible conditons for the search for the lost fisherman.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

mild,southerly wind 5-6,more rain on the way

rain let up briefly over night but been tipping down all morning again

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭homersimpson

Terrible night last night

Gale force wind, torrential rain, hailstones, thunder and lightning

Wet and windy here today

Wet and windy in Castlebar,gusty SW'LY too.10 Degrees.999.

Dry and cool under clearing skies - temp 10.6C

Dull, grey and overcast in Galway this morning. Dry for the moment in a light SE'ly breeze. Temp 9.9C; 95%RH; 1006mb

Dull,grey,overcast oh! and its raining again:(,(just off to get a kit for a Ark might come in handy)

• Advertisement

Cloudy and damp in Castlebar.little or no wind.8 Degrees.1008.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Dry and overcast. Calm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Grey with horrible drizzly rain. Reasonably mild though at 10c.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

An amazingly mild/warm sunny November day here.Its windy but a nice bit of heat in the sunny spells. Temp 17.4c,85%RH max temp was 17.6c at 2pm :eek:

www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

An amazingly mild/warm sunny November day here.Its windy but a nice bit of heat in the sunny spells. Temp 17.4c,85%RH max temp was 17.6c at 2pm :eek:

www.waterfordcityweather.com

If I knew this earlier I might have made a run to Waterford just to get away from the grey damp stuff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Joe Public wrote: »
    If I knew this earlier I might have made a run to Waterford just to get away from the grey damp stuff.

You would have been down here in an hour on the M9. Was great to feel the warmth of the sunshine especially after all this dull and damp stuff we have had all week.:)

Heavy rain in Galway city. Temp 12.5C in light SW'ly wind; 98%RH; 1006mb

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Yeah the Southeast indeed had 17 today. oddly enough only got to 10 in Sligo during the day but at 14c now as we near 1am.

I tell you what its all gone pete tong if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

14.9c here with W winds of 30 - 50km/h

• Advertisement

windy and damp,it hasnt bar a few very brief periods stopped raining here since sunday pm!!!!!!! 14.6c

Advertisement